As part of International Mastocytosis & Mast Cell Awareness Day, The Mast Cell Disease Society, Inc. (TMS) is sharing this presentation from its 2022 Patient & Provider Symposium, which was held last weekend.
The core author group of the recently published paper Mast Cell Diseases in Practice and Research: Issues and Perspectives Raised by Patients and Their Recommendations to the Scientific Community and Beyond (JACI in Practice, Vol. 10 Issue 8) spoke of its key results and proposed solutions in the session.
The presentation looks at “Identifying International Needs”.
The core author group presenters are:
- Valerie Slee, RN, BSN, TMS, Board Chair
- Susan Jennings, TMS, Research Co-Chair
- Celeste Finnerty, TMS, Vice Chair for Research; Co Chair, Research Committee; Support Group Leader
- Jess Hobart, Uk Mastocytosis Support Group, Co-Chair
- Mercedes Martin, Asociación Española de Mastocitosis y Enfermedades Relacionadas – AEDM, Scientific Advisor
- Kristin Sinclair, The Australasian Mastocytosis Society (TAMS), Vice Chair, Treasurer and Co-founder